- Kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony can be traced to ancient Roman tradition where a kiss was used to sign contract.
- French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face. A pucker kiss involves only two
- Passionate kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. A Hershey’s kiss contains 26 calories, which takes five minutes of walking–or about four minutes of kissing–to burn off.
- It is possible for a woman to reach an orgasm through kissing.
- Kissing is good for teeth. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque-dispersing bath.
- On average, daters will kiss on the second date.