Some tips to remember while creating profile
The number of responses you get from other single members will depend greatly on the quality of your profile. Don’t worry about getting everything in on the first try, though, as you can update and add information to your profile at any time. Just give it a shot with whatever information you are comfortable posting about yourself. But here are some tips to get the most out of your online dating profile:
- We recommend that you provide as much detail as possible, since your individuality is what will make your profile shine.
- Think about the things you would like to know about other members – they probably want to know similar things about you.
- Keep it honest. People want to meet the real you!
- Post a photo, even if it’s just a private one. Singles' profiles with photos get up to ten times more messages than those without.
- Give some thought to what you write, and feel free to elaborate. Write as much as you want in our essay portions of the sign-up pages, and tell other members about yourself. For instance, consider writing about your likes or dislikes, things you enjoy doing, what line of work you’re in, what your personality is like, and even what your hopes and dreams are.
- Don’t forget to fill out the optional profile questions – these will help other members get to know you even better.
Just remember, the better your profile describes you, the more likely it is that others will read and respond to it.